To make an appointment, click here and enter sponsor code 7637. You can also make an appointment by calling 1-866-256-6372 and referencing sponsor code 7637. If you do not have an appointment, please stop by the blood drive. There are walk-in appointments available!
For Eligibility Requirements and more information on blood donation click here. Donors who are 16 years old, must present a signed parental consent form. Donors who are 17 years old may donate without the consent of a parent or guardian.
Facts about Blood Needs:
- Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.
- More than 38,000 blood donations are needed every day.
- More than 1 million new people are diagnosed with cancer each year. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
- A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 pints of blood.
Facts about Blood Donors:
- One donation can help save the lives of up to three people.
- If you began donating blood at age 17 and donated every 56 days until you reached 76, you would have donated 48 gallons of blood, potentially helping save more than 1,000 lives!
- Only 7 percent of people in the U.S. have O-negative blood type. O-negative blood type donors are universal donors as their blood can be given to people of all blood types.
- Type O-negative blood is needed in emergencies before the patient’s blood type is known and with newborns who need blood.
You can make a difference!
Read these inspiring stories about how your blood donation can make a difference in someone’s life.